SF-21 PRO 2-in-1
The SF21 Pro is the latest addition to the Super Finish range, adding to the most reliable diaphragm pump range.
The robust and reliable pump makes this a perfect all-rounder for multiple applications.
Available in Flexible Suction, 3.7L Hopper or 2-in-1.
- Boasts all the benefits of diaphragm technology, allowing it to run dry without causing damage.
- Compatible with HEA technology providing up to 55% less overspray. Can be used with Trade Tip 3 and Fine Finish Tips up to 0.021”
- Highly efficient and maintenance-free motor with minimal electronics
- Quick and easy access to inlet and outlet valve
- Built in HEA pressure gauge for smooth pressure regulation up to 3000 psi and maximum control for perfect finishes
- IP54 Certification against dust cover and splash water protection
- Compact design for quick transportation
- Available with flexible suction hose for larger applications or alternatively optional 3.7L hopper for finer finishes
Benefits of diaphragm pump technology
- Less pulsation which equals to smoother spray pattern
- Less and more compact electronics when compared to piston technology
- Can be run dry without causing damage to the unit
- Less wearing parts than piston pumps
- Reliable and robust for less downtime
- Reduced maintenance costs and is field serviceable
Pressure: 3000 psi
Flow Rate: 2.1 l/min
Weight: 23.6 kg
Motor Rating: 0.9kW
Hose Length: 15 m
Annual Usage: 6,000 L
Max Tip Size: 0.021″